Kalkhoff is the reliable and secure choice for your next career move. Within our familial atmosphere your efforts will go to playing a decisive role in the shaping of the mobility revolution for a sustainable future.
MANAGER INTERNATIONAL SALES KALKHOFF BIKES (M/W/D)
WE MOVE YOU EVERYWHERE
You are enthusiastic about cycling as we are? You want to work for a premium brand? Are you eager to follow our mission "Moves You Everywhere"?
Kalkhoff is "Made in Germany" since 1919. Kalkhoff is the leading manufacturer of innovative premium e-bikes, based in Emstek, Germany. We operate and cycle all over the world: from the Swiss mountains to the Dutch countryside to Australian desserts. Kalkhoff has been embarking on a new journey since 2022. Kalkhoff celebrates theopening of its state-of-the-art new production facility. Since 2012, Kalkhoff has been part of the family-run Pon.Bike Group, which includes the brands Focus Bikes, Gazelle, Union, Cervélo Cycles, Santa Cruz Bicycles, Urban Arrow and BBB.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a professional and motivated Manager of the International Sales Team.
- You ensure the full-year sales achievement per month in the respective country
- You are responsible for assisting in all planning and decision-making related to the marketing concept
- You realise pre-set (short, medium and long term) sales targets/allocation goals in cooperation with the Country Group Managers in our core countries BeNeLux, France, Scandinavia (Denmark & Norway) as well as UK
- You are responsible for the international Country Group & Account Managers, therefore you coordinate and support all activities of the international team
- You will implemente the strategic objectives of the Kalkhoff brand together with the international Sales Team
- You will oversee the development of relationships with key retailers and the maintenance of relationships with contracted patrons
- You provide data for a consolidated market overview and market and competitor analysis
- You are committed to increasing customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
- You carry out targeted, planned new customer acquisition using tools (e.g. Worldmap)
- You analyse sales statistics with a targeted view of the market
- You carry out effective territory planning with a balanced relationship between A-B-C customers
- Continuous improvement of organisational processes and procedures
- You have budget responsibility for the international environment of the Kalkhoff brand
- You conduct staff appraisals with a professional character
- You have good knowledge of the bicycle market and have already established a dealer network
- You have strong communication skills
- You have several years of sales experience
- Your fluent English skills enable you to deal professionally in an international context, further language skills in French or Dutch would be desirable
- You are very experienced in leading a team
- You have a great passion for cycling and enthusiasm for everything related to cycling
- You have completed professional training or similar knowledge
- You have proven knowledge in the use of the Office package, especially Excel.
- Travelling and trade fair events are part of your job description
- Be part of a Kalkhoff team in a growing and sustainable company
- Get a competitive salary (both fixed and flexible), a company car as well as a phone and laptop
- Close proximity to bicycle production and the opportunity to get hands-on with the production process
- Work in an inspiring team
- Cool innovative products and international brand
- Take the chance of development opportunities
- Profit from attractive benefits like employee sales, etc.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Then we look forward to getting to know you!