We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 800 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
As Marketing Campaign Project Manager(m/f/d), you will work closely together with our vertical leads for our expert and mainstream customers in the area of bike and outdoor sports. You create new campaigns, coordinate the perfect products, the necessary content and the performance analysis of the multichannel campaigns across all European regions together with all involved departments. You analyse KPIs and derive new measures from them.
You can take on the position within Germany with up to 4 days/week of mobile work. One day a week you would have to be in one of our offices in Berlin or Stuttgart.
- Plan and coordinate the cross-channel marketing campaigns for all our Europe-wide online shops based on the vertical go-to-market-plan and seasonal themes
- Coordinate all stakeholders in the campaign (e.g. different marketing channels, purchasing, retail, content) across the locations Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon
- Develop new approaches and campaign concepts across all touchpoints with the teams
- Track and analyse KPIs and campaign performance and derive appropriate optimisation measures
- Follow the campaigns and measures of our competitors as well as other relevant players in the market in order to be able to position our shops optimally at all times
- Continuously optimise the processes within the campaign planning and at the interfaces to important stakeholders
- You always have your finger on the pulse of the regarding trends and actively seek input from the e-commerce and bike and/or outdoor sports community regarding new approaches and trends
- Successfully completed studies in the field of communication, media, marketing or comparable studies
- At least 3+ years professional experience in marketing and campaign management (email, web, social), preferably in a marketing agency
- Experience in the implementation of larger projects and in the coordination of teams.
- You have a passion for e-commerce, biking and/or outdoor activities.
- Conceptual, data-driven, independent and structured way of thinking and acting
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
What you can expect
- Think big. Start small. Move fast: We offer you the freedom to contribute your expertise and support you in developing yourself together with us.
- Better together: Transparent communication at eye level throughout the company and its growing, international environment
- New work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams. You work mobile up to four days a week.
- You matter: We share your passion for bike & outdoor and are happy to be more than "just" colleagues for you.
- Share the spirit: Borrow bikes and outdoor equipment from our pool, benefit from the employee discount in our online shops and meet like-minded people for bike & hike - we're the right place for you!